Members: The Roads & Transport Working Group currently has no members.
Please contact a member of the CLP Steering Group if you would like to get involved or help with any of the Roads & Transport Issues.
Summary of responses to 2016 Questionnaire:
– Public transport is rarely used other than the School bus, and occasional use of taxis and the Villager Bus
– The lack of a good public transport service is a significant problem to a number of respondents particularly the teenagers Going out in the evening & at the weekend and shopping are the most significant issues
– There is some interest in a car sharing scheme
– The preferred solution by many is a link bus to Hatton to connect with good public bus and train services
Main areas of concern about roads:
– Traffic speed through the village and on local roads
– Parking problems
– Gritting of roads and pavements