- The main hall can be hired at a cost of £8 per hour. When booking the hall please include setting up and clearing up time to your total booking time.
- Booking forms can be found on the Community Hall Notice Board. The hall is open during the community shop opening times, which occupies another part of the building: Monday to Friday 9-10am and 3-4pm (Thursdays til 6pm); Saturdays 10am-4pm or can be downloaded from the link below.
- Please take time to read the terms and conditions of hire
- Complete the booking form in full, including full contact details
- Please post the completed form through the black letter box outside the Community Hall situated on the left-hand wall as you approach the hall main entrance.
- Your request will be acknowledged / confirmed within 3 working days. If the dates or times requested are not available an alternative will be offered.
- Please acknowledge the confirmation
- Payment – you will be sent an invoice following your event via email. If you are wishing to book a number of dates and times within one month, they can all be added to the one form. Payment must be made by BACS within 28 days of invoice please – all details will be on the invoice
Kitchen facilities are available. Toilet facilities are also available but are unfortunately not suitable for disabled access as yet.
The Community Hall was established in the former Methodist Chapel and Schoolroom in Chapel Lane following its purchase by the village in 2022. Further development is planned but activities are already up and running in the Hall.
Activities already taking place on a regular basis include the weekly chair-based exercise class, Parish Council meetings and “soup and pud” lunches.
It has also been used for the Macmillan Coffee morning, a christening celebration and meetings, etc.
General enquiries regarding the hall can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org